Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,800   Online: 1037

Page 73 of 83 FirstFirst ... 236367686970717273747576777879 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Several rolls of Ektar 100 in 120 format.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Just finished off a roll of Ektar in the F3P. Need to upload the scans to flickr and SmugMug.

-J
    APUG: F4, F2AS, F, Nikomat FTn
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 24/2.8 AI, 50/1.4 AI, 85/1.8 K, 180/2.8 ED AIS, 300/4.5 ED AI

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Shooter
    Medium Format
    6 4x5 sheets of Ektar 100

RR

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Two 4x10 frames on an 8x10 sheet of HP5+

Totally under exposed one of them, not sure what happened there...

Can't wait to see how they come out

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408213931.460839.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	245.2 KB 
ID:	92932
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Two 4x10 frames on an 8x10 sheet of HP5+

Totally under exposed one of them, not sure what happened there...

Can't wait to see how they come out

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408213931.460839.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	245.2 KB 
ID:	92932
    Just did my first 8x10s on the weekend too. Haven't scanned it yet, but even hanging in the shower it looks great
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Two rolls of FUJI slide film!!!

For me, that is sacrilege .

It is seven years expired Provia 100 in 120 that was given to me by a friend. He would have kept it well - I refrigerated it since receiving it.

I used it today in my Mamiya C330 at our annual Quilt and Car show. Here is a Youtube link about last year's edition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DgZk9AraY0
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    Two rolls of FUJI slide film!!!

For me, that is sacrilege .

It is seven years expired Provia 100 in 120 that was given to me by a friend. He would have kept it well - I refrigerated it since receiving it.

I used it today in my Mamiya C330 at our annual Quilt and Car show. Here is a Youtube link about last year's edition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DgZk9AraY0
    Quilt.... And car show? Is that like to get the women out? Not to be sexist enough to think only women quilt and men do cars, but is that the idea anyway?
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Croubie View Post
    Just did my first 8x10s on the weekend too. Haven't scanned it yet, but even hanging in the shower it looks great
    Forgot to post them, the good exposure came out great and the not as good exposure I was able to ... "Fix" with magic... But it wasn't actually terribly bad... I did discover in the good exposure that I missed the nozzle of the fire extinguisher was actually in the shot .... Ugh!!!!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408341132.541527.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	195.9 KB 
ID:	93024

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408341137.847032.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	148.4 KB 
ID:	93025

At least I know the slide worked perfectly and absolutely no bleed over! It works great!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The area where I live has:

1) a significant number of people who are interested in the colourful, intricate quilts that are either of historical interest, or are being made today by those who enjoy doing so;
    2) a significant number of people who are interested in restoring and/or operating classic and antique cars; and
    3) an older section with a lot of commercial heritage buildings. Many of them serve well as intewresting backdrops for the classic and antique cars. Many of them also have large windows or other display areas that are perfect for displaying the colourful, intricate quilts that the quilters have either collected or made themselves.

The heritage core gets shut down for the day. A few hundred cars are brought in and parked on the streets and lots in the area, dozens of beautiful quilts are put up where everyone can admire them and a few thousand people come to see everything together.

There actually is a surprising synchronicity between admiring the quilts and the cars - maybe because of all the care and work that goes into them?

Assuming the slides come out okay, I'll post a few.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    The area where I live has:

1) a significant number of people who are interested in the colourful, intricate quilts that are either of historical interest, or are being made today by those who enjoy doing so;
    2) a significant number of people who are interested in restoring and/or operating classic and antique cars; and
    3) an older section with a lot of commercial heritage buildings. Many of them serve well as intewresting backdrops for the classic and antique cars. Many of them also have large windows or other display areas that are perfect for displaying the colourful, intricate quilts that the quilters have either collected or made themselves.

The heritage core gets shut down for the day. A few hundred cars are brought in and parked on the streets and lots in the area, dozens of beautiful quilts are put up where everyone can admire them and a few thousand people come to see everything together.

There actually is a surprising synchronicity between admiring the quilts and the cars - maybe because of all the care and work that goes into them?

Assuming the slides come out okay, I'll post a few.
    Look forward to seeing

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin