Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,223   Posts: 1,532,495   Online: 1101

Thread: scanning film

Shooter
    35mm

scanning film

Hey everyone Im having some trouble figuring out how to get the best quality scans out of my film. Im currently trying to get my photographs ready for putting together a website, however I feel that the current images that I have scanned aren't as sharp as they can be. Im using my schools EPSON V700 and scanning my 6x7 negatives at 72(?) DPI with a target size of 10x13 using the negative trays provided. But like I said they dont seem as sharp as they should be, or as sharp as my local photolab have scanned previous negatives that are 35MM. It puzzles me because those are extremely sharp. Any suggestions?????

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Best suggestion is to go to DPUG, where scanning questions can be better answered. Click on DPUG.ORG at the top of this page.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin