Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,502   Posts: 1,543,396   Online: 757

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I didn't encounter any problem that couldn't be fixed by changing the filter pack or developing longer, I was just surprised at the difference when I first did a control strip withou a starter. I wasn't expecting that result since the prints never showed a problem. But then, you can't change the filter pack on a control strip.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There are confirmed statements by Fuji that there are 2 or more versions of CA. That is all I can say now.

PE

RPC

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I recently tried some Fuji CA paper just to see how well it would work with Kodak RA/RT developer at room temperature, should I ever run out of my 500+ sheets of frozen Endura. My results were similar to hrst's, a minor adjustment in filtration was needed compared to Endura (about 15 Y and M), and a print of each laid side by side were almost identical. I could see no difference in a print developed for 45 seconds and one developed for two minutes. The Fuji seemed to have slightly higher contrast and saturation, but the big disappointment was in the shadow detail. Endura was superior.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin