Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,588   Posts: 1,545,870   Online: 1140

Shooter
    Med. Format RF

Different colour casts across my print

Hi, Just wondering if anyone can tell me whats happening to my prints?

My problem is, I will make a well colour balanced print, then make another copy afterwards with the same settings and the print can have a red cast in part of the print: example in photo 1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	353.2 KB 
ID:	51181

or the print can have 2 colour casts in it, where its Red in the middle of the print and Cyan to the left: example in photo 2

Name:	2.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	200.8 KB 
ID:	51182

or just part of the print will be Cyan: example in photo 3. The top right of print is Cyan

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	425.5 KB 
ID:	51183

I am using a Durst rcp 20 roller transport machine with the temperature at around 24 C because the Dev bath takes over 3 minutes and over 3 minutes for the Blix.
    I am using Kodak Ektacolor RA4 Dev and Blix with Fuji Crystal Archive 8x10 in paper.

The enlarger is a Durst 707 colour enlarger.

Any thoughts appreciated.
    Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Could be a lot of things, just use the search box on APUG, there are a lot of threads on this topic. Good Luck!
    Everybody has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.
    My Website and Gallery is at www.bcarlsonmedia.com
    My Twitter is @brendancarlson

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin