Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,499   Posts: 1,571,575   Online: 1169

Shooter
    35mm

Tetenal e-6 kit single cheamicals

Does tetenal sells the e-6 kit chemicals separatly?
    I did the same mistake again, but this time it was worse. I bought a tetenal 500 ml e-6 kit (3 bath) from ebay, and as the first one, the 2nd part of the colour developer spilled all over the package. The cheamicals of this kind of kits come in soft packages and when compressed they pour. The first time it was only 20ml and I still salvage the kit and use it good, this time it was all.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I want to know why they stopped importing them to the USA ?

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by cinejerk View Post
    I want to know why they stopped importing them to the USA ?
    Probably because it got too expensive, when a spill occurs in shipping, the consignor (read sender) gets the bill for cleanup. That can be thousands of dollars, if it means shutting down freight handling at an airport for a major freight carrier during cleanup.
    Paul Schmidt
    See my Blog at http://clickandspin.blogspot.com

The greatest advance in photography in the last 100 years is not digital, it's odourless stop bath....

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin