Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,523   Posts: 1,572,257   Online: 743

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Durst Printo XL Processor

Has anyone got any experience using a Durst Printo XL Processor for RA4 printing? I picked one up free of charge in good condition so might give it a go. It will be a change from using trays for my colour prints.

Peter
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I switched from a Durst RCP 20 to a Printo when RA4 came out. Very nice machine. I would always give it about 40 minutes to warm up and stabilize the temperature. I was always very meticulous about rinsing the modules after each printing session. It gave me many years of good service. The modular design made the system very flexible.

Mike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BainDarret View Post
    I switched from a Durst RCP 20 to a Printo when RA4 came out. Very nice machine. I would always give it about 40 minutes to warm up and stabilize the temperature. I was always very meticulous about rinsing the modules after each printing session. It gave me many years of good service. The modular design made the system very flexible.

Mike
    Thanks for the information. I'm looking forward to trying it out but just need to get my hands on a manual first.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin