Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,905   Posts: 1,555,850   Online: 886

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    6 rolls of 120 64T (EPY). If I had to pick a "best film ever made" it would be that one.
    Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    About 10 bricks of 20 35mm in various speeds. 800ft of 35 in 2 reels. And a 50 sheet 8x10 box. I don't shoot any of it as I'm a b&w shooter. lol

Shooter
    Multi Format
    One unopened box of 4x5 E100SW, expiration 2006 but bought here as cold stored (no reason to think it wasn't, just that I wasn't the caretaker at that time) and in my freezer since, which is going to be loaded into a Grafmatic, well six sheets of it anyway, for an upcoming trip.

A few rolls of 120 100VS I got with my Mamiya 645 Pro.

Eight rolls, I think - I bought ten when the announcement hit and think I've shot two - of 35mm E100G, five rolls of 24x 100 Elitechrome I bought here, expiration 5-2011 and frozen since I got it, ten rolls of E200 bought here and also frozen since I got it (forget the expiration but not that old) and eight rolls of expired, spoiled Elitechrome 400 I bought off eBay "we've shot this film and it's fine" but it's crap. I bought ten and tried two rolls. Light, pastel colors and all around expired, old film. I just put the last eight rolls in the fridge (had been in the freezer but my new dedicated film fridge/freezer doesn't have that much room in the freezer and I have it FULL of stuff I think will still be good) after debating whether to throw it out. Finally decided I might try shooting and cross processing it.

So that's 50 sheets of 4x5, a few rolls of 120, and 23 rolls, 5 of them 24x, of 35mm that I expect to be good, and eight rolls of expired crap.

Geelong & Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ekta!? Personal experience had it that it was too blue and bold; I dropped it and migrated to Kodachrome 200, I think, back in 1983. Some time around there, memory doesn't serve me that well that far back...
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

A comfort zone is a wonderful place. But nothing ever grows there.
    —Anon.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jimgalli View Post
    Not actually mine, Unc. Sams. I could tell you, but then.........y'kno the rest.
    "If you meet the buddha on the road, kill him!"

Man, I'm tellin' ya, I've had to put down so many buddhists. Didn't anybody tell these idiot's I'd be packing? Makes me feel empathetic with Afro Samurai. And these guys reincarnate. But they just don't learn the first time around. Nope, everybody's gotta take a whack at good ol' sack-and-stick priest. I set up my 8x10 sack on my three-legged stick, and you know what? Idiot comes out of the woodwork like clockwork. No enlightenment. By the time I enlighten the jerk, he's in Nirvana and reincarnating again. Round and round. Stupid dogma gets run over by my karma. No, wait, that's actually 4x4 truckma. Truckma is better than karma, and then somebody wants me to help them move their apartmentma.

It ain't easy being flash enlightened and self-developing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    ~30 rolls of Elite Chrome 100, 200' of 64D, 100' of 64T, and about 10 rolls of odds n' ends.
    "Panic not my child, the Great Yellow Father has your hand"--Larry Dressler

Shooter
    Large Format
    For the (new improved) price of a 10-sheet box of 8x10 E100G, I bought a 5 cu ft freezer for the basement and stocked it with 120, 4x5, and 8x10 E100G, along with perhaps the last batch of Fuji 64T in 120.
    Should last me until E-6 processing finally disappears from the face of the earth.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    None, I haven't used Ektachrome for more than 25years I preferred Agfa colour reversal films and since Agfa stopped making slide films Iv'e used Fuji chrome professional films.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    None, i turned my back on Kodak when they dropped all my favorites.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    None, I haven't used Ektachrome for more than 25years I preferred Agfa colour reversal films and since Agfa stopped making slide films Iv'e used Fuji chrome professional films.
    Once Kodachrome went away I preferred Astia until Fuji took it away, then turned to E100G which now...

Sigh. But I do really like E100G.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin