Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,197   Posts: 1,531,412   Online: 863

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    127 Format
    18 rolls of 35mmx36 Ektachrome and Elitechrome in the freezer.

Need... More... Ektachrome
    - Bill Lynch

Shooter
    35mm RF
    50 9x12cm sheets of E100G. Will someday go through my Recomar 33, which has all 9x12 film holders.

Shooter
    35mm
    1 100' roll of 100.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    8 sheet of 4x5G and half of my last 5 liter SDK to soup it with. It's all B&W in D23 from this point on.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I mostly shoot Fuji for E6 these days and the amount is getting thinner and thinner.
    My favorite for crossprocessing EPP.
    The best of all films for this purpose imo.
    This lot is dated 1992
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	web_L3M8030.JPG 
Views:	11 
Size:	235.3 KB 
ID:	52490

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A dozen rolls of 35mm Ektachrome left: six of the E100G, and six of the E200. Sigh...

I also have two rolls of the E200 in 120 sitting in my freezer (expired 1/10).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just an approximate count: 250 rolls of E100G (35mm), 50+ rolls of E100VS (35mm), 200+ rolls of E100G (120) and around 60-odd rolls of E100VS (120). This stash should see me through to finishing a project I am currently engaged in on Vancouver Island (tentative goal of completion within the next 24-30 months). After the Ektachrome is exhausted, I will likely switch to some of the Fuji emulsions...if Fuji is still manufacturing reversal film at that time. Otherwise, the Blads will be shooting PanF Plus, and the Leicas and Nikons will be loaded with HP5 Plus exclusively...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian C. Miller View Post
    "If you meet the buddha on the road, kill him!"

Man, I'm tellin' ya, I've had to put down so many buddhists. Didn't anybody tell these idiot's I'd be packing? Makes me feel empathetic with Afro Samurai. And these guys reincarnate. But they just don't learn the first time around. Nope, everybody's gotta take a whack at good ol' sack-and-stick priest. I set up my 8x10 sack on my three-legged stick, and you know what? Idiot comes out of the woodwork like clockwork. No enlightenment. By the time I enlighten the jerk, he's in Nirvana and reincarnating again. Round and round. Stupid dogma gets run over by my karma. No, wait, that's actually 4x4 truckma. Truckma is better than karma, and then somebody wants me to help them move their apartmentma.

It ain't easy being flash enlightened and self-developing.

Damn, sounds like you got hold of some of the good shit!
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lxdude View Post
    Damn, sounds like you got hold of some of the good shit!
    Hey, I got the 8x10 E100G. And Rodenstock 480mm. Yeah, it's good! Sure, it would be better if I could get ahold of a time vortex wormhole so I could get Kodachrome in 8x10 and then get it developed, but I'll go with what I have.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    None.

The only Ektachrome I used in the past 55+ years was the infrared version, and that was discontinued decades ago.

- Leigh
    “Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.” - Plato

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin