Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,660   Online: 987

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Replacement for Rollei Compard c41 part C?

part c has gone bad just like many of you experienced with these shitty kits. I've got the big kit (mixed one batch, then resealed under inert gas)they stopped selling. I've contacted freestyle but since I can't find just part C on their site, I'm assuming they don't have it. Since they are a sponsor here, I'm assuming they've addressed this issue. Can anyone offer any advice other than dumping this stuff on my neighbor's lawn?
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They have addressed it and are shipping me the replacement equivalent. Thanks Freestyle!
    www.vinnywalsh.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Recently got around to opening two of the replacement bottles. PURPLE! I'll save the bleach but the remainder of this kit is going in the trash.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin