Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,217   Posts: 1,532,133   Online: 1030

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    I saved 38 women from being sexually abused today, I controlled myself .
    What happened with the other 62?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Old-N-Feeble View Post
    What happened with the other 62?
    It was a quantity not a percentage.
    Ben

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    I mean the logical way of thinking "If I buy this dress in the sale with $50 off, I can use the money for new shoes/hat/bag".

Steve.
    I was going to make a comment about that being insulting to women, but then I thought, oh, he's British, that's just the way they are.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jayvo86 View Post
    I shoot a lot of black and white, but I also love color. (Portra 400 is my favorite.)

However, I had really been considering the new Plustek scanner along with a good printer. (Probably 13x19)

Anyway, I must say....after today's darkroom session, I am no longer thinking about it.

I was able to get exactly what I wanted only spending about $80 dollars. (Chemistry and 100 sheets of FCA)

What do you guys think?

http://www.apug.org/gallery1/showima...mageuser=56658
    If you buy that three more times, you will have $10,000 and that would be a good down payment for a new car.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Employing women's logic, what are you going to spend the money you saved on?

Steve.

more film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Moopheus View Post
    I was going to make a comment about that being insulting to women, but then I thought, oh, he's British, that's just the way they are.
    Isn't that a little insulting towards the British?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingartemis View Post
    more film?
    At least

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Moopheus View Post
    And I am like him and proud to be, though being Italian, and proud to be. Relax.
    Fabrizio Ruggeri fine art photography site: http://fabrizio-ruggeri.artistwebsites.com
    Stock images at Imagebroker: http://www.imagebroker.com/#/search/ib_fbr

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Diapositivo View Post
    And I am like him and proud to be, though being Italian, and proud to be.
    You are proud to have a low opinion of the logical capacity of women? I guess that explains how Berlusconi kept getting elected.

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm proud, like him, of my freedom of expression and I don't think you should be proud of your moralistic/zealot attitude toward those talking with you. Your opinion about somebody else's expressions is irrelevant and off-topic, doesn't help the conversation, doesn't help anybody, and doesn't help cretin woman either! Use your "style" of expression without thinking it is polite to reprimend somebody else for using expressions that don't match with your paranoias. You'll be reprimanded for your reprimand!

Most of all, learn to smile! The world is full of "sex jokes" since it was created! Any woman conversation will confirm you that.

The world doesn't need your effort to become a better place. Actually it would become worse a place where to live. Be less "Presbiterian"!

It's all fine. It's all fine. Relax. It's all right. Breathe... it's all right!
    Fabrizio Ruggeri fine art photography site: http://fabrizio-ruggeri.artistwebsites.com
    Stock images at Imagebroker: http://www.imagebroker.com/#/search/ib_fbr

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin