Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,275   Posts: 1,534,699   Online: 968

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Best disposable camera for use in a nightclub

As the title says! It is going to be my 18th in a couple of months but I really don't want to take my SLR into a nightclub, plus I am clumsy when I am drunk! Instead, I am looking for the best quality disposable camera that I can find, which will work well in the light setting of a nightclub. I'd say the film needs to be at least 400 to 800 asa and of course a flash will be needed!
    Any advise as to which ones would be best for this purpose?

Thanks guys!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Any number of Canon,Nikon,Olympus etc point and shoot cameras with built in flash are available for a dollar or two at thrift stores here(U.S.)Get one that takes a AA battery and most have a flash as well.

Shooter
    35mm
    The Kodaks have 800 speed film. I know this because I broke them apart and used the film.
    I take donations for beer and film​.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan W View Post
    Any number of Canon,Nikon,Olympus etc point and shoot cameras with built in flash are available for a dollar or two at thrift stores here(U.S.)Get one that takes a AA battery and most have a flash as well.
    +1
    That is a pretty good idea.

Thrift stores, garage sales, Craigslist, etc.

Buy an inexpensive point and shoot camera and a some inexpensive film.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Buy a good film like Portra and an cheap camera. May be one forgives the other.

Shooter
    35mm
    I think I will go the point and shoot route, from research I can only ever find one with a glass lens, a plastic lens is pointless! Would the Kodak portra suit this purpose? It also means I could take a roll of b/w with me too!

Shooter
    35mm
    You can get the FujiFilm QuickSnap Flash 800 35mm Single Use Camera, 2pk (54 exposures) for under $11 in the US. They should be 'nightclub proof'.

Shooter
    35mm
    You can get a quality SLR for $10 on the bay if you're patient.
    I take donations for beer and film​.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I was going to recommend a Canon AF35ML and checked the classifieds. Didn't find one but the person who had sold a couple said the Canon MC was her favorite.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Or maybe a water proof version PS, like the one I am waiting for, a Nikon Action touch. it has a 35mm lens so it's a bit wide which is nice for clubs. has a built in flash too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin