Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,535   Posts: 1,544,070   Online: 1113

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Question about stablizer from unicolor kit..

I just developed C41 and accidentally tossed the stabilizer instead of pouring it back into the container. I now have about 200 ml left...my tank holds about 375 ml. It doesn't appear you can get more separately. Will 200ml be sufficient or do I have to get another kit for my next c41 batch? Is there another product I can get?

Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Get Kodak's flexicolor C-41 final rinse or stabilizer. It's cheap and better than unicolor. In my experience, tetenal was leaving some residue on film, and Kodak was much cleaner.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thank you for the tip. It looks like it's not easy to find. The one they sell at BH seems to be the older vrsion that also requires a stabilizer. I found it at one other place but they seem to want an order of 12. It's interesting, in B/W you can get each item of chemistry separately but with C41 you seem to need to buy a kit.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Check adorama, I think they sell it individually. Alternatively, there are several listings on bay of E.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Tnx....I ordered some from adorama.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin