Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,935   Posts: 1,585,610   Online: 685

Shooter
    35mm

Tetenal E6 kit question

I got a tetenal e6 1L kitt. My previous experiment with the same cheamicals were the 500ml kits and I mixed all the chemicals, stored in the bottles and after using them to develop (since I do 2 films at a time and use 250ml of solution) put it back to the bottles together with other 250ml solution that stayed in the bottles.
    Should I do the same way with the one litter pack? Or can/should I do only half the working solutions and after 6 films, dump it and do new ones?
    Or it is best to take always from the stock bottles a determinated quantity for my working solution, 50ml of first dev+200 of water; 50 ml of part one of Color Dev+30 second part+water to 250, etc. And if so, the working solutions are disposed after?

Shooter
    35mm
    I mix whatever I plan to use for one session, for example, enough to develop 6 films. Then I dump it. I don't want to waste my Velvia!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin