Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,121   Online: 849

Thread: Fuji-hunt c41

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Fuji-hunt c41

I need some help with fuji-hunt chemicals. I have no idea which ones to pick for small tank processing and i need to have an order placed within a couple of days.

Ps: internet is limited where I am, so normal searching is limited and expensive. All help is appreciated.
    Get it right in the camera, the first time...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm interested to see if and where these chemicals are available in Canada. Right now I use the Tetenal C41 Press Kit from B&H.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Buy the 5L kit if you can get it, e.g. from Ag Photographic.

Short of that, we don't know which retailer you have in mind and what they stock, so we can't tell you which options to pick. You need one each of developer (might be sold as multiple separate parts or not), bleach, fixer and stabiliser in whatever quantities you can afford to buy.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    There are also Digibase kits, which consist of Fuji Hunt chemicals made in Belgium re-packed in small and even smaller kits by Compard in Germany.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Rollei Digibase kits are not Fuji; they're made by Compard instead of Hunt Chemicals.

They're fine though as long as you get one without an oxidised (purple) part C.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Unfortunately, the only place in the U.S. I know of to buy the Rollei Digibase kits is Freestyle, and they only have the "mini" kits available now. They only process about 10 rolls per spec, and only make up 500ml of reusable solution -- and only 250ml of stabilizer! I'll have to try the kit from Ag that polyglot mentioned sometime: I'd like a kit that's somewhere between "mini" and "consume mass quantities."

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin