Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,072   Posts: 1,611,925   Online: 1217

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Let us know how it compares to stock cut sheet supra endura, if you can. That's the standard for comparison, I think.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Kodak Professional Endura Premier is the most recent incarnation of Kodak's RA4 process paper, supposed to be optimized for both optical and digital printing. I haven't seen it on sale anywhere yet. Where did you find it, frotog?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by SkipA View Post
    Ultrafine cuts and repackages Kodak paper, but I don't know if they are using fresh stock and cutting and packing in total darkness.
    The key is whether or not they are refrigerating. I drove out there about 14 years ago from LA Basin. It was like one of those office parks with roll up corrugated metal door type establishment. Didn't seem to be the type of operation with a refrigerated storage. I may be wrong.
    Andre Noble, Beverly Hills California http://andrenoble.com/

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by SkipA View Post
    The Kodak Professional Endura Premier is the most recent incarnation of Kodak's RA4 process paper, supposed to be optimized for both optical and digital printing. I haven't seen it on sale anywhere yet. Where did you find it, frotog?
    Premier replaced Supra Endura VC approx. a year ago. The Premier product works well - no weird crossovers, incredibly bright base, and a real black (compared to the fuji ca). I get my paper and a lot of my chemistry from PDI supply in Rochester but any kodak distributer will get this for you. Currently I'm up to my ears in 11" F surface and would gladly cut some 11x14 sheets for any APUGgers who express interest. My automatic roll paper cutter set up operates in complete darkness - no safelight needed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would like to try Endura Premier, but it is a pity that they are not cutting larger sheet sizes. I would like to have 20x24 inch and with lustre surface.... Nordfoto has only glossy paper in 2 sizes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin