Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,545   Posts: 1,544,457   Online: 1029

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    the kit is called Tetenal C41 Kit 1L

Shooter
    Medium Format
    All the Tetenal chemistry I have used over many years have vome with very clear instructions, the best way forward if you realy want to try colour developing with this kit is to sit down and read the instructions carefully and follow them to the letter, that way you should get a result
    Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by morrisphotos123 View Post
    i just bouught this kit http://www.ag-photographic.co.uk/tet...t-1l-681-p.asp but am not sure what order i would the chemicals in
    That is $20 USA a kit, not including shipping. For about 15 rolls, it costs about $1.50/roll. It seems fair.

At my local Costco, it costs about the same amount to process a 35mm roll. 45 minutes wait time.

Shooter
    35mm
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tetenal C41 Kit 1L.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	224.8 KB 
ID:	57687

Hi Thank you for everyone's help I have 1 more question I have got the Tetenal C41 Kit 1L I was wondering if anyone could help me on mixing up the correct amount up to fit in my Film Canister. The film canister I have holds for 1 35MM film 290 ml
    I have attached The Instructions. also where do I find a chart on developeing times for colour Films
    Thank you

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Can't help with the colour chemistry,but I would advice that you use 300ml instead of the 290, that extra 10 ml can make life a lot easier, and it alwaus better to have a little bit more in the tank as film reels can slid up a tad, and you can the top of the film bot developed enough, also, as I understand it, all colour films in c41 have a standard developing time, so you don't need charts as you do for black and white film

Shooter
    35mm
    what would you say is a standard developing time

Shooter
    35mm
    what would you say is a standard developing time

Shooter
    35mm
    The answers are on the instruction sheet which you have attached above.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    As Above, read the instructions and all your questions will be revealed

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    As others have posted, your instruction sheet does have the answers to your question, but just in case the form of notation isn't clear to you ...

Times noted in the standard form {6' 00"} mean 6 minutes and 0 seconds - in other words the ' symbol is used for minutes, and the " symbol is used for seconds.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin