Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,714   Posts: 1,483,034   Online: 786

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

E6 Chemicals for JOBO

OK, I've never processed E6 in a JOBO before. So my question is what chemicals are avalible for doing so. Are there kits still on the market? What about 6 step vs. 3 step kits. Any difference in final quality?
    Thanks for any info, Rich

Shooter
    35mm
    Yes kits are still available. I don't know where you are located so cannot recommend a source but the one I last used was from Tetenal. Straight forward to use and gave excellent results. Just make sure your tank is scrupulously clean before putting in the 1st developer or you may get a colour cast.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    With JOBO, do you mean hand inversion tanks or a rotary processor?
    Trying to be the best of whatever I am, even if what I am is no good.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I process E6 film in my JOBO CPP2 using Arista chemicals. I'm satisfied with the results. I purchase my E6 kit from a local photo store. Freestyle Photo has the kits for sale:
    http://www.freestylephoto.biz/11864-...on?cat_id=1002

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I use 6-step Fuji Hunt Chrome6 kits (made in Belgium) and hand-develop 4x5s in a Jobo 3010 tank. No issues whatsoever. They can be found for a lower price than 3-step Tetenal kits if you know where to look.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Another vote for the Fuji 5L kit and see the FAQ in my signature. You want a bleach+fix kit, not a blix kit.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin