Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,043   Posts: 1,560,867   Online: 1204

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    I sent my films to photostudio13.de and they came out great! Good development, no scratches, only a few bits of dust (I think from the paper in the envelopes by the looks of it).
    Only minus for me was no credit card/paypal, because my bank charges me 10 EUR for each international transfer, regardless of the sum, but your case might differ, so this is not a big thing.
    All in all I highly recommend them.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by iulian View Post
    I
    Only minus for me was no credit card/paypal, because my bank charges me 10 EUR for each international transfer.
    I'm puzzled. Romania participates in the uniform bank account billing system, that means that international transactions fees can't be higher than a national transaction.(Based on EU Rule(EG) Nr. 2560/2001)
    10 € would hardly be what a Romanian transaction costs. Maybe though in your case you were not having an account at that very bank but depositing money cash. For alien customers fees may be quite high.

EDIT:
    about the implemantation of this EU Rule utmost contradictory statements have been published.
    Last edited by AgX; 02-23-2013 at 05:47 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    The swiss photostudio13 charges 12CHF/roll of 120. That is about 10e. Talk about a price difference...

Shooter
    35mm
    The charge is 10 EUR only for international transactions. Or should I say it's 0.3 % of the sum, but 10 EUR minimum. It was OK when I bought the 8k EUR Fuji Frontier, but with 30 EUR film development costs it's a lot. Romania is very apt at bending EU rules to better suit the various companies and state organizations
    I read that in Russia you pay customs tax for goods over 500 EUR. Here you pay 24% VAT for non-EU imports over 10 EUR and customs taxes (from 0 to 30%, depending on the item) after 50.

Anyway, if I had a deal with someone who can send to a Fuji lab it would be great and I could get more customers. Otherwise people will stick with C41. I plan to do C41 at home (my company is also registered at my home) with a Noritsu V30. Using a set of prices from the UK which are probably more than I will pay for chemicals it seems the cost per film will be under .50EUR

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by iulian View Post
    Here you pay 24% VAT for non-EU imports over 10 EUR and customs taxes (from 0 to 30%, depending on the item) after 50.
    This is about EU standard.

(In Germany the VAT is 19%, within the EU it differs between 15% and 27%. The limit below you do not have to pay VAT and tax is 22€ in Germany)
    Last edited by AgX; 02-25-2013 at 06:07 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin