Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,792   Online: 899

Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 121617181920212223242526272832 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    As the final date got closer, I had about 20 rolls left and just posted them for free on Craigslist with the proviso that the ending date was coming up fast. 2 months ago I came across a roll that my late father in law shot and I'm not sure about processing it myself.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    I thought he's already said he isn't doing it unless its a single role of something guaranteed to be amazing like a shot of big foot or the third gunmen on the greasy knoll or a recent shot of bobby fisher.... Haha

Seriously he said he wasn't doing whole batches of film just one roll of something important.

It sucks that this space shuttle guy doesn't have his rolls done, but he knew it was happening and was doing this space shuttle launch thing and hasn't finished it in time, yet expects someone to process it anyway...

I was short on money and had to borrow money to get my rolls processed, but I got them in, and done. I had 15 rolls left I just couldn't afford to process, but I didn't shoot them I hopes someone would later.... Now I have over 100 rolls and I'm shooting them as B&W because I know they will never be color... Sad... But that's the reality...

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    im pretty sure i read a post from steve here the suggested he was going to help with the shuttle project, i could be wrong...

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzoomed View Post
    im pretty sure i read a post from steve here the suggested he was going to help with the shuttle project, i could be wrong...
    Hmm I could be wrong too but that's what I thought he said.

Another member (Dan) had a 6 year long Kodahrome project, and he seems not to be willing to help with that, so I doubt he will do the shuttle thing. We shall see...

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    I'm surprised someone hasn't kidnapped PE to some remote volcano hideout surrounded by laser wielding sharks, and make him figure out a way to develop Kodachrome using salt water and sticks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I never said I could do it. I said that I had seen it done by hand.

PE

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    "Apug chases Dr. Ko"

I shall play the german bad-guy who hides him in some ruined European photo-plant.
    Will give nices images...

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Quote Originally Posted by madgardener View Post
    I'm surprised someone hasn't kidnapped PE to some remote volcano hideout surrounded by laser wielding sharks, and make him figure out a way to develop Kodachrome using salt water and sticks
    Well, I suggested in the Ferrania thread to give PE some nice holiday to Italy ... Following the original barn idea that popped on the (legendary) "Kodachrome has been discontinued" thread.

On the emulsion making forum subsection of APUG there was this garage sized small coating machine by an Australian EK retiree, last word said was that he was planning to do some Kodachrome type film, or at least some kind of color; and he succesfully produced B&W.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Come on Dr. Ko, you are not fooling anyone.

"Ruined European Photo Plant", indeed. We all know it's your Secret Lair !
    - Bill Lynch

Shooter
    35mm
    Prof Pixel had better watch himself as well. 2 Kodak retirees in the same secret lair...*shudder*

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Frizza View Post
    Just throwing it out there would anyone here be willing to pay $260 dollars per roll for Colour Kodachrome processing with a minimum of 5 rolls per order and payment before processing?
    Kodachrome was good,but not that bloody good.
    Ben

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin