Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,817   Online: 716

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I aspire to and am gearing up for it. Anyone have a D-5 Super Chromega or thereabouts within driving distance of central Mississippi that needs a good home?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I print my own RA-4 and develop my own C-41. I can print up to 20" wide by any length. I use fujimoto CP-31 and -51 processors but also have drums too. It's a great process and makes such superb prints that are equal or better to all inkjet prints I've seen. Agreed about the lack of paper choices - that sucks. I have a good stash of cut sheet Endura, mostly Supra but a little Portra too. Portra Endura is what I really wish was still available.

-Ed

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I print RA4, when I feel the need.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Actually, there are still several grades of paper available at least from Fuji. Unfortunately, most of them are available in rolls only which makes it rather hard to try all different grades. And Fuji's web site does not explain at all which one is high contrast and which one is low...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    hallo

i also print ra4
    not the last months because of "to much work in the office"

most time 20/20 cm
    changing now to rollpaper 60 cm wide
    --
    thomas
    --------------------------------------------------
    vfdkv (259)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I do. Thus far most of my prints have been somewhere between 18x24cm to 30x40cm, but I hope to start soon working on printing 10x15cm (for photo albums) and a bit later 50x60cm for 4x5 I use trays.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I print to 12x16" cut from rolls and processed in a JOBO.
    Mark Barendt, Ignacio, CO

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I print Colour negative to Ra-4 by hand every week. I also do Ilfochrome (though this is something that I am ceasing shortly) The largest size film format I can print from is 8x10" and I can print traditionally to 50inches x 250 inches. I wish I had a paper processor capable of handling 72inch paper widths.
    "Its my profession to hijack time" ~ Stephen Frizza.

Shooter
    35mm
    I am printing RA4 in trays on a long dish-warmer. I have just printed up to 9 1/2"x12" in colour, so far, for the curiosity value. Making a temporary table for an extra 12x16" tray will allow bigger colour prints as the process seems to go well with dev - stop - wash - bleach/fix, hence one more tray than black-and-white.

Shooter
    35mm
    Me too! I hope we can get more than my guess of 50.
    Steve.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin