Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,844   Posts: 1,582,666   Online: 1082

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

Where to buy RA RT in 10L.

Calumet wants me to have 75 Gallons, and B&H won't ship the blix. Adorama shows the blix on backorder and they are so yucky to deal with. Any suggestions?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Rice View Post
    Calumet wants me to have 75 Gallons, and B&H won't ship the blix. Adorama shows the blix on backorder and they are so yucky to deal with. Any suggestions?
    I don't know your experience with Adorama but they have always been great for me.
    Mark Barendt, Beaverton, OR

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Where to buy RA RT in 10L.

Quote Originally Posted by markbarendt View Post
    I don't know your experience with Adorama but they have always been great for me.
    My experience with Adorama has also been great.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I believe three times now adorama has shipped only the "A" part of my RA-RT developer. Every time I must call them and inform them that there are also a part B and C. Of course this was two or three years back...
    --Nicholas Andre

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Try Uniquephoto.com in New Jersey. Look stuff up then talk to them on the phone. They will get it right, and they are sensible about shipping. But remember that it is difficult these days to keep everything in stock in every size in every variation of RA4. Unless you have unusual conditions you will probably be fine with other alphabet soup versions. Check the data sheets to be sure about developer, don't sweat the differences in the other solutions.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Ag Photo does 4x5L if you're in the UK or willing to pay shipping.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Admittedly my experience with Adorama was decades ago, if worse comes to worse I will give them a second chance. Thanks for the heads up about Unique, they sound like my first choice. I suspect that shipment from the UK would make 75 Gallons attractive.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Rice View Post
    ......Adorama shows the blix on backorder and they are so yucky to deal with.
    I was really sorry to see this; if you haven't shopped at Adorama for some time then I guess you wouldn't be aware that a new management structure was brought on board and it is a whole different company.
    For example, the Resellerratings feedback in June 2005 was a miserable 3.75/10. Today it stands at 9.48/10 http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Adorama. Not quite yet a 'perfect 10', but headed in the right direction.

You also have me! Any concerns, queries or problems, however large or small, and you can contact me directly: Helen@adorama.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is good to know, Helen. Thank you for straightening me out.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Pakor.com is another source. I think Minilab Supply (.com ?) will also be able to supply it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin