Well, it won't kill you right away, but it would certainly harm you.
Remember that, when microwave heats up things, the heat is not even. If you put a soup bowl or big cup of water in the microwave and heat it for 1-2 minutes, then you can tell that certain part of the content is hotter than the other. This is very bad for the chemicals. Imagine that the outer part of the chemicals are already 110F degree, but it is only 80F in the middle. I just do now know what is going to happen to the chemicals.
A photo amateur
Sinar P2/F2/Nikon F5/F100/Bronica ETRSi/GS/Saunders 4550XLG/Jobo CPP2/CPE+/ColorStar 3000
Thanks for the additional input...yeah even processing chemistry that isn't heated (ie. B/W) produces some fumes I would think heating only increases it. The vent fan in the small bathroom I use for a darkroom can only do so much. (And when I print I can't have it running or I won't hear the timer....usually run it after the session)