Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,732   Online: 837

Shooter
    Multi Format

amazon raised ektar 35mm roll $1

not a huge deal but was gonna get some (10 rolls) this morning but got busy. came back tonight and now it's $1.10 more per box. not a lot but it is about 20%. with velvia 50 5 pack raised to almost $50 per pro pack, i'm getting nervous about film cost and how much longer I can afford film. sad

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's still $5.35 for a 36 exposure roll at B&H and Adorama. Don't know how long that will hold.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Art

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I buy a lot of things from Amazon but not film. I found its prices usually higher than other online retailers, and often also higher than my local sources....
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by tkamiya View Post
    I buy a lot of things from Amazon but not film. I found its prices usually higher than other online retailers, and often also higher than my local sources....
    Interesting. Where I live, eastern Iowa, the local joints charge an arm and a leg for film, and half THAT time it's expired. And these are photo stores.
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Amazon also raised the price of Kodak Proimage 100 from $10 for 5 rolls, to over $19 - all within a couple of weeks! I'm glad I stockpiled before that happened!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    hmm and now its back down to $5.25. guess they are playing with prices with film like they do with other things now. they have software that checks online prices and changes them every half hour or so up and down to maximize profits. guess its here to stay with film now

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin