Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,958   Posts: 1,558,087   Online: 1077

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Selenium toning.. shelf life?

Quote Originally Posted by Rafal Lukawiecki View Post
    If you ever get into darkroom printing, give Se another chance. It is quite magical in its effect, on most papers, adding a glow to a print.
    Definitely, someday when I have a house and a rich wife who showers me with creative gifts (like a fully equipped dark room).

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would like to borrow your wife to receive the same benefits, when you get one, if you don't mind.

When I was temporarily based in New York, in 1995-96, I used a place in Manhattan, 17th St, called Photographics Unlimited. It had good darkrooms for rent, very reasonable prices. The community feeling was good, and creativity infectious. It has closed by now, I suspect, but if you are lucky to be living in one of those special cities on the planet where one can find everything, any time, you should easily find a place to swallow the wet printing (and Se toning) bug.

Anyway, apologies for desperately trying to turn you back from your journey straight to DPUG.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

I would like to borrow your wife to receive the same benefits, when you get one, if you don't mind.

When I was temporarily based in New York, in 1995-96, I used a place in Manhattan, 17th St, called Photographics Unlimited. It had good darkrooms for rent, very reasonable prices. The community feeling was good, and creativity infectious. It has closed by now, I suspect, but if you are lucky to be living in one of those special cities on the planet where one can find everything, any time, you should easily find a place to swallow the wet printing (and Se toning) bug.

Anyway, apologies for desperately trying to turn you back from your journey straight to DPUG.
    Haha DPUG is so dead, it's like an empty room, every now and then someone peeks in, says "hello!...." *crikets* leaves a note about something posted in 2008 and leaves...

But no worries

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Oh and I actually live in CT I only work in NY but the name was available as a website and I snagged it.

~Stone

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Haha DPUG is so dead, it's like an empty room, every now and then someone peeks in, says "hello!...." *crikets* leaves a note about something posted in 2008 and leaves...
    I wouldn't know, I was afraid to have a look in there. All I know is that DPUG is the place where threads (and APUGers) get sent down to, when they go bad. This thread might be in danger.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

I wouldn't know, I was afraid to have a look in there. All I know is that DPUG is the place where threads (and APUGers) get sent down to, when they go bad. This thread might be in danger.
    LOL

~Stone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin