Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,909   Posts: 1,556,158   Online: 1064

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bdial View Post
    The film should have been rotated every couple of years in the freezer. That would have allowed it to produce images that are viewable horizontally.
    I think you can fix that in Photoshop though, at least so I've heard.
    I did turn the film packages over once a year. I guess that is not often enough.

What is this Photoshop of which you speak? Is it a device the sits in the freezer and rotates the film? How does one power it? I always thought that Photoshop was where one could buy cameras, lenses, film, paper, chemicals and other supplies as well as take film for processing. I could use a shop like that at home so that I would not have to order film over the internet or drive to FreeStyle in Los Angeles.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by lxdude View Post
    ^^^^

Dam I gots ta git me wunna dem Wideluxes...
    Iffin' yor gonna get a Lux, yous shood atlease getcha juan ov dem wide uns.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin