Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,904   Posts: 1,584,590   Online: 904

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

ECO PRO Film Developer

I tried to order some Xtol from Freestyle but they were out so I ordered an equivelant ECO PRO Film Developer. I use it replenished. Has anyone has experience with it? With Kodak not being what they used to be, I might have to use the substitute or mix my own.
    "Photography, like surfing, is an infinite process, a constantly evolving exploration of life."
    Aaron Chang

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    B&H has it.
    Adorama has it.
    Even Freestle seems to have it now.
    Mark Barendt, Beaverton, OR

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Medium Format

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Kodak has outsourced the manufacture of their chemicals. So should Kodak in the unlikely event fold these chemicals will still be available.
    A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.

~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin