Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,760   Posts: 1,516,044   Online: 894

Page 1 of 10 1234567 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

can't resist this one film

As I was buying another batch of E6 positive in the ISO100 and 200 range I couldn't resist buying another 2 rolls of expensive provia400X. It's such a lovely thought being able to shoot chromes up to ISO800.

Do you have an film you can't resist buying although you don't really "need" it?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I could never resist Kodak Technical Pan, beautiful film! I paid a fortune last year for a long out-of-date box of 5x4, just made me sad for the demise of Kodak's great black and white films....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I couldn't resist buying Kodachrome when Jessops sold it close-dated at £5 per roll from their rummage boxes. Ah, happy days... :-)
    testing...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Buying extra film and chemistry is always good. Buying extra lenses and cameras are for discussion. I do both .
    Also spent fortune for 30-40 meters of Technical Pan with technidol on ebay this year

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by darkosaric View Post
    Buying extra film and chemistry is always good. Buying extra lenses and cameras are for discussion. I do both .
    Also spent fortune for 30-40 meters of Technical Pan with technidol on ebay this year
    Can I send you my 7 rolls of tech pan 35 and 2 rolls of tech pan 120 to process for me? hehe, where did you get technidol?? lucky...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I keep telling myself I'll by B&W film and then shoot digital for color... and then I buy more Provia and Velvia... so yea... I'm the same, I can't help buying it, it's so nice... but such a PITA to process... or rather pain in the wallet...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    Can I send you my 7 rolls of tech pan 35 and 2 rolls of tech pan 120 to process for me? hehe, where did you get technidol?? lucky...
    Together wit films guy was selling Technidol, Spur developer and JOBO dynamic DOKU infrared P3. I was lucky .
    I did not try Spur nor Jobo - I know that technidol is what I need, afraid to play with TP - too valuable for me.

Shooter
    35mm
    You know, darkosaric, I process Tech Pan in normal developers. Figure about 3/4 the time used for Pan F. Rate Tech Pan as for Pan F. - David Lyga

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by David Lyga View Post
    You know, darkosaric, I process Tech Pan in normal developers. Figure about 3/4 the time used for Pan F. Rate Tech Pan as for Pan F. - David Lyga
    Thanks. I still have 4 bottles of Technidol, but couple of rolls of TP I will be forced to develop in something else. Will keep this in mind.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

can't resist this one film

Quote Originally Posted by David Lyga View Post
    So you're saying tech pan in Ilfso 3 would be ok?

What shoot DD-X? It's made for t grain films so it won't take advantage of that since tech pan is traditional grain, so would Ilfsol 3 be better since its made for low ASA fine grain traditional grain films?

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Page 1 of 10 1234567 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin