Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,745   Posts: 1,515,660   Online: 728

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    31 December.

I agree with lxdude and BrianShaw with the exception of the dreaded two letter troll.
    The Quibbling Gnome commented once or twice on the deleted thread- but he found it so hairy, there were too many for even him to split. And it is maybe the only long thread without any for-real fights.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The deleted thread- R.I.P.
    (Releting In Perpetuity)
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A blast from the past:
    The Quite Ghastly Quarrelsome Gnome previously was deleted from the www.hasselblad.info forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Q.G. View Post
    And re that forum thing: before you begin casting silly dispersions about other people, make sure you know what you are talking about.
    I certainly do. I watched the train wreck coming for the year leading up to it. Why do you think I did not post my psychological profile of you?

So ….
    Are these chromatic dispersions, polarization dispersions, or is it a magenta tint ala the dreaded Kodak has deleted Kodachrome?

Are you having Optical delusions?

Are you having Chromatic delusions?

Are you having Polarization delusions?

Re: Want a Sirius laugh at Q.G.'s expense?
    Maybe he should jump into a vat of molten glass and make an ash of himself!

So, he is banned from the 'Blad forum. Tsk.

Ron
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

2 Years Ago This Week - Last Of Kodachrome

Quote Originally Posted by bvy View Post
    My first two rolls were my last two rolls. I bought them right after the announcement. Being the wonderful procrastinator that I am, I waited till the last minute to start shooting. So my pictures were of winter in Pittsburgh with a few window-lit portraits of my family. I really didn't know what I was doing. I regret that the film sat in my freezer that summer. Anyway, the film was shipped the week before Christmas and came back in early January.

The slides are still sitting in a box. The scans from Dwayne's were horrible, and I don't have a way to make prints or a scanning target to get accurate colors from my own scans.

So that's my story.
    Yea Dwayne's scans are the worst I'll admit that too :/

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by lxdude View Post
    No myth. The deleted thread was not actually deleted- just misplaced. Or to be accurate, releted. Somewhere. We just haven't found it. I think Sean knows, but he ain't sayin'. To actually delete the deleted thread would have a serious mysterious deleterious effect on a comic- I mean cosmic scale (which I guess is used to measure really huge stuff).
    Many members commented; some participated regularly. It predated most participants. I myself personally got drunker'n hell taking it over 3000 posts. Brian revealed an interesting anatomical fact about himself. Sirius of course instigated regularly. PE participated sometimes, giving it a legitimacy it could never have gotten from us lunks. Schroedinger got discussed, with some catty comments and hurt felines. Many puns were uttered- they had groan bad to the point of punishment. All in all, a theater of the absurd, with a bunch of bad actors. The moderators rolled their eyes and moved it around the site, but we always found it. It's rumored Jason Brunner once sprained his eyes from an involuntary roll.

Ironic it's mentioned in a thread about Kodachrome- huh, Sirius?
    There's a thread I participated on that I started talking about Schroedinger's cat, or rather Schroedinger's film, proposing a silly idea about film in a box in the sun and whether it was exposed and not exposed at the same time.

That's not the same thread right?

If you subscribe to the thread... Wouldn't you alway know where it went?

I feel like I'm being toyed with haha

~Stone

The Noteworthy Ones - Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1 / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic

~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Stone... the "deleted thread" could not be subscribed to... it was "deleted". Ha ha ha. Just a little teasing from me to you on a nice Christmas day.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    Stone... the "deleted thread" could not be subscribed to... it was "deleted". Ha ha ha. Just a little teasing from me to you on a nice Christmas day.
    Arg!!

I'll never find out... No fair! Lol

~Stone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin