Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,821   Online: 893

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

I just scored 5 rolls of Astia

It wasnt cheap @ $52, but I wanted to shoot some before it disappears forever. Provia's skin saturation is too much sometimes.

Got the last box from this retailer. Funny thing is, he didnt want to sell it when I contacted him. But he caved in at the end.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by RattyMouse View Post
    It wasnt cheap @ $52, but I wanted to shoot some before it disappears forever. Provia's skin saturation is too much sometimes.

Got the last box from this retailer. Funny thing is, he didnt want to sell it when I contacted him. But he caved in at the end.
    What format?

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    What format?

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by RattyMouse View Post
    NICE! I'm jealous!! I'll trade for 4 rolls of kodak 220 Portra VC

That's like 8 rolls!

~Stone

~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I still have a 5x120 box in the fridge, slightly outdated. Prices are on mad levels now, but I think I will rather shoot it myself as soon as spring has arrived and enjoy every single slide I get from them...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    NICE! I'm jealous!! I'll trade for 4 rolls of kodak 220 Portra VC

That's like 8 rolls!

~Stone

Thanks, but I need to experience this before it completely disappears.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Slixtiesix View Post
    I still have a 5x120 box in the fridge, slightly outdated. Prices are on mad levels now, but I think I will rather shoot it myself as soon as spring has arrived and enjoy every single slide I get from them...
    You mean 5 pro packs or one pro pack of 5 rolls?

Sure you don't want to trade? Lol

~Stone

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Just one Pro Pack unfortunately. Otherwise I would share ;-)

Shooter
    35mm
    My three most beloved films are Astia, Reala, and Acros. I still have them (both 35mm and 120) but only use the color film for special occasions. You are wise to grab it and use it while you can! What was once common is now a rare treasure.
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by desertratt View Post
    You pose a very interesting question. I have some "arty" photos taken on OLD Kodachrome (ASA 10) in the 1960s and was hoping one day to have Type R prints made by Kodak in a 16 x 20 inch size or bigger. Dream on, fool! I don't want to scan them but I guess that is the only way to go. Sometimes progress ain't progress in my humbug opinion.
    Perhaps you can make your own paper

~Stone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin