Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,836   Posts: 1,582,426   Online: 719

Thread: Kodak EPH

Shooter
    35mm Pan

Kodak EPH

So I have a couple of rolls of Kodak Ektachrome P1600x (EPH), and I'm still slightly confused as to the following:

If I re-spool it into ISO400 cartridges (my camera doesn't have DX override -might get a better body soon) and use it as such, do I just tell the lab to process it as regular ISO 400 with no pushing or pulling?

What I can infer from the cartridge is that if I expose it as P1600, I just mark it as P2-1600 and the lab will know what to do with it and they'll just charge me the extra for pushing it (not sure if all labs charge extra).

I got it mainly for experimentation, however, over the course of the last year and a half I had less and less time to play with film, and I actually sold most of the P1600 I got, since it was just taking up space in my freezer, but kept a few rolls.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I had a roll to mess with and exposed it at maybe 400 and cross processed it:
    Andy

Shooter
    35mm RF
    The rolls I got for my daughter are so dead that EI 100 with C-41 cross-processing (no push) is pretty close to correct. You can hit that by just putting Scotch tape over the DX coding, cameras go to ISO 100 on non-coded magazines.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Unless it's something like a Nikon F80, which simply says err and refuses to shoot on non-dx canisters.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin