Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,942   Posts: 1,557,577   Online: 1166

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwright View Post
    Farries and gnomes!
    Good I thought you had a coating machine tucked away in your basement. Have fun!
    A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.

~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Shooter
    Medium Format
    500T is rad and looks great when hand processed or ECN-2 machine rem-jet (removed by water jet) run. I am trying to do something different. I have an idea of what possible dyes I will need to use but just wanted to get some input on here. But I can figure it out just fine if the only suggestion is not to try to add my own anti-halation onto my film and homemade plates.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Use quality fresh film , good lens , good exposure control and good developer with control and you will gain more than your ram jet.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yes I know what it takes to make a good photograph. I also like to try new even crazy approaches to creating images. Sometimes that is expired type 55 or 669 or sometimes making something completely myself like a wet plate or using a hacke brownie lens on sheet film. It's all for the love of photography and creating images.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There are a series of Oxonol dyes that might work then.

PE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin