Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,002   Posts: 1,524,423   Online: 1041

Shooter
    35mm

Fuji Crystal Type II Glossy default filtration

What is the default initial filter pack for Fuji Crystal Archive Type II Glossy finish. Kodak Endura has the initial filtration pack noted on the box. I could not find one on the Fuji Crystal box ?

thanks
    Last edited by lhalcong; 01-25-2013 at 09:09 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I use the same as Kodak paper.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The starting filter pack shown on my last box of supra endura was 65M 55Y. My filter pack on the B22 with 160 NC film was 90M 120Y. When I started printing on CA2 my filter pack became, after some test prints, 85M 105Y. I did have to adjust my exposure down by about a quarter stop.

Greg Davis advice above is good. Start with what you used with Kodak paper but realize that you will have to adjust a little.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin