Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,898   Posts: 1,584,343   Online: 782

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Shoot a roll on something — anything at all you desire, and just freeze it. I kept unopened rolls of Kodachrome from 1987 until 1997 when the last three went to the processor (Sydney, Australia): all perfect.

But I'm not optimistic at all of a re-emergence in Kodachrome processing — not with Kodak the way it is (and likely getting worse). Or with the rude march of digital.
    “The photographer must determine how he wants the finished print to look before he exposes the negative.
    Before releasing the shutter, he must seek 'the flame of recognition,' a sense that the picture would reveal
    the greater mystery of things...more clearly than the eyes see."
    ~Edward Weston, 1922.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Throw it away. I'd feel like a con man selling the stuff, even with disclaimers. But that's me.

Shooter
    35mm
    I've about half-a-dozen rolls in the freezer, one of each kind I had when it finished. I'm quite happy to keep them for now as souvenirs....I only paid normal price for them, and can't be bothered to put them on Ebay for (if lucky) a trivial profit. If processing comes back (not likely, IMHO), I'll use them for nostalgia, if not, the kids might find them interesting one day.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Cole View Post
    Throw it away. I'd feel like a con man selling the stuff, even with disclaimers. But that's me.
    ... but it's not you.

Shooter
    Multi Format

What should i do with my Kodachrome?

Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    ... but it's not you.

Fair enough.

I don't have a problem with someone else selling it as long as they reveal it can no longer be processed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin