Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,686   Posts: 1,482,314   Online: 946

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I just wanted to take a moment to put a feather in David's cap - I recently processed a rather large batch of film that I had sitting around for quite sometime and had no one able to process it.

Enter David Nardi - found him here on the APUG forums - he did a fantastic job processing my film in a quick and timely manner (given the fact he has a full time job on top of his processing service!) and the results were great. If you are in the Toronto area, I highly recommend him for your processing needs.

David is super courteous, personable, and a die hard analogue film photographer with some fantastic photographic work of his own to boot. If you are in the Toronto area and need E6 film procesed, this is the guy you will WANT to talk to.

Thanks David for doing such a great job processing my film. Two thumbs up!

Cheers,
    Eros
    please feel free to stay in touch with me via Twitter @erospeterson

Shooter
    35mm
    Dave,
    Glad you are offering this as a service. I realize you are a photographer and probably not a web developer (I do web development for a living), so I can forgive you for a couple things I saw on your site:

1. Your site is completely broken in Chrome. It brings up a blank page.
    2. In Firefox, I couldn't bring up the price page.

It all worked in Internet Explorer 9 though, and it looks good in that browser. Again, glad to see you are offering this service at such reasonable prices. Unfortunately I'm well south of the US-Canadian border and already have a lab I love, otherwise I'd consider sending my business to you.
    ME Super

Shoot more film.
    There are eight ways to put a slide into a projector tray. Seven of them are wrong.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I had no problem whatsoever with Chrome browser.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ME Super View Post
    Dave,
    Glad you are offering this as a service. I realize you are a photographer and probably not a web developer (I do web development for a living), so I can forgive you for a couple things I saw on your site:

1. Your site is completely broken in Chrome. It brings up a blank page.
    2. In Firefox, I couldn't bring up the price page.

It all worked in Internet Explorer 9 though, and it looks good in that browser. Again, glad to see you are offering this service at such reasonable prices. Unfortunately I'm well south of the US-Canadian border and already have a lab I love, otherwise I'd consider sending my business to you.
    Thanks. I found I had to reload the homepage in Chrome once in a while and it eventually comes up. Hasn't happened recently tho. I never tested Firefox yet. I am using a third party online do-it-yourself website builder so I don't know if there is much I can do other than tell the company about these issues. Cheers.
    David S. Nardi Photography
    'preserving the beauty in nature'
    www.davidnardi.com

FMJ

Shooter
    35mm
    New to this forum because of this thread.

if i read your FAQ correctly, you don't mount slides? and how are they send back to me?

anybody know shipping charges would be within Canada if i send a few rolls? I am in Brampton
    Canon EOS 3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin