Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,938   Posts: 1,557,342   Online: 1149

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by zsas View Post

To the OP, please, please consider the affect of possibly putting a known carcinogen near your food.

Shoot!!! I'm getting a second fridge.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I put film in my fridge. It's made of yummy gelatin from delicious animals. I think it's under meat food group.
    "Photography, like surfing, is an infinite process, a constantly evolving exploration of life."
    Aaron Chang

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    On the flip side of temperature, I use the same microwave to heat my lunch that I use to bring C41 chems to temperature. I swear it makes the food more yummy.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by newcan1 View Post
    On the flip side of temperature, I use the same microwave to heat my lunch that I use to bring C41 chems to temperature. I swear it makes the food more yummy.
    Do you detect a certain satisfying piquancy in the food now? A certain delightful "je ne sais quoi"? I can appreciate this.

Will orchids be OK at the forthcoming event?

pentaxuser

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    It starts off as je ne sais quoi, but I think it ends as je ne sais rien. That plus drooling.

Shooter
    35mm
    The only thing you may wish to store in the fridge or freezer is developer.

As to the screams of anguish as to the safety of photochemicals near your food, we've had recent discussions on another thread.

I'm all for it, at least if mostly sober adults occupy your house. Just don't put photochemicals in food containers. "I coulda had a blix!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin