Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,294   Posts: 1,535,534   Online: 1049

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Shooter
    127 Format
    Maybe I need a roll of each; perf and non-perf.

Slides from an Instamatic !! (where could we even get mounts?)
    - Bill Lynch

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good point.

GEPE offers 4x4 slide mounts with 24x28mm frame.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by wblynch View Post
    I bought some off ebay. They come up on occaision. I don't know why, but I had to have them. I'm re-animating a couple old family instamatics.

I am considering, however, not mounting slides (of any format). Just storing them as I would negatives. It would make it much easier to store all my film together, in chronological order.

On the other hand, doing a slide-show has appeal. People pay attention more in that situation than they do when you plug a flash drive into a large-screen tv.
    Truzi

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My Roll from Wittner-Cinetec is in! shot a test roll, off to the E-6 lab, let's see how it looks.....

Shooter
    35mm
    It will be interesting to see how it looks. It'll definitely tell us if it's the lab or the film.
    ME Super

Shoot more film.
    There are eight ways to put a slide into a projector tray. Seven of them are wrong.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by wblynch View Post
    Maybe I need a roll of each; perf and non-perf.

Remember when you could get Kodachrome and Ektachrome in 126, 64 ASA versions. And, IIRC, Ektachrome 200.

Shooter
    35mm
    I remember buying Kodachrome 64 in 126 as late as 1989. It wasn't so easy to find then, but you could get it.
    ME Super

Shoot more film.
    There are eight ways to put a slide into a projector tray. Seven of them are wrong.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi everybody!

The results are finally in!

I packaged my 100 foot roll of Agfa Aviphot 200 E-6 color slide film 35mm, I got 20 36 exposure rolls with lots of frames leading and trailing to take care of the fiber optic type "Light Piping" characteristic of Agfa's Polyester base films.

The two test rolls shot look absolutely wonderful! Just like the former Agfa RSX II 200 slide film, with just a touch of warmth bias charateristic of the much beloved Agfa slide films, I am not seeing any grain per se, just great color slide film with excellent color rendition.

Shame on Maco.de for packaging rotten damaged yellow color slide film from AGFA! Shame on the folks at Lomography for packaging and selling rotten yellow damaged color film from Agfa!
    Shame on all the other vendors that are in "Denial" about selling Rollei CR-200 and Lomography X-pro 200 as being a neutral color rendering slide film! I would say Freestyle Photo in Hollywood is one of the most in denial about their "Yellow" Rollei CR-200 slide film, But Oh! they will give you a refund if you are not satisfied! Really useful after spending 10 bucks to get this bad roll developed! Really helpful!

Wittner-Cinetec in Germany who has packaged FRESH, not old crappy yellow Agfa Aviphot 200 Chrome E-6 slide film from Agfa Belgium in 35mm X 100 foot rolls is a true hero for those of us that crave real and fresh AGFA RSX II 200 ASA color slide film.

This film looks absolutely fabulous! I had mine processed by a local lab that does E-6 with the Refrema "Dip and Dunk" system.

Perhaps we could get Wittner-Cinetec to cut and roll us some 120 film? Meanwhile if you want 120 film you can get "Puke Yellow" agfa slide film from Maco/Rollei or the Lomography people, Bleah!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin