Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,012   Posts: 1,524,701   Online: 814

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    Stockpiling film is like stockpiling beef and eggs. These days I just buy fresh film as I need. I have a bunch of old film from the 80s, 90s and early 2000s in the freezer now. None of it is any good anymore, I'll probably throw it out or sell it on ebay...

Are you serious? no good? in what way? I'll take it all, I love old film! I have some C-41 from the 2000's that I've tested and is good and I'll trade you for your old frozen film... seriously

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Give half to Stone and half to me!! I have C-41 that expired in '93 and is as good as new, and some that expired in '87 that's still useable. You'd be surprised at how long it can last if refrigerated.

I also have some Ilford b&w that expired in 1964 and has no base fog whatsoever.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I neither stockpile nor hoard film...!

No, instead I've taken the responsibility to stimulate the economy in the film sector and that's definitely not the same. The nice side effect is that I will not run out of film the next couple of years. But it doesn't mean that I will not stimulate the economy more within the same period.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've got about 700+ sheets of HP5+ and 300 rolls of Tri-X 400 in 120, I don't think that's hoarding.

mike

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin