Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,049   Posts: 1,561,074   Online: 784

Shooter
    35mm

What to do with spare c-41 rollei digibase Bleach and Fixer bottles

I few time ago I bought a 1 L c-41 rollei digibase kit, unopened on ebay. Last week i went to do the working solutions since I had color films in number to use the kit, but the part C was blue and ruined. I bought a new kit but have the beach and fixer bottles of the previous one, still closed.
    I think I read that bleach and the fixer have a great shelf life. Anyone want them? Or I should store them?

Shooter
    35mm
    They have a virtually infinite shelf life. Keep them in case you do something wrong with the replacement chemicals.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    First, thoroughly clean the bottles. If you can use them, keep the bottles for storage of other chemicals; otherwise, toss them out.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by nworth View Post
    First, thoroughly clean the bottles. If you can use them, keep the bottles for storage of other chemicals; otherwise, toss them out.
    No, they are full, unopened bottles.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Keep them, they will last years and are the most expensive part of the kit (well, the bleach is expensive). Next time don't buy a whole kit, just buy the developer components which are comparatively cheap.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks, I will. But if someone needs bleach or fixer, tell me, I will send it!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin