Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,291   Posts: 1,535,423   Online: 791

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Looks like Velvia 50 is back in production!

Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    This is a international forum.

Some material not imported by the manufacturer's distributor into the USA does not exclude from stating it is back in production, are even just back.
    Yea but over there Velvia 50 in 4x5 was never discontinued, only in the US market so my statement isn't entirely wrong :/ lol anyway good to know its attainable

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sorry, $400 USD for 20 sheets of Velvia 50 8x10 is NOT going to fly. (Price if purchasing from Japan.)
    Andre Noble, Beverly Hills California http://andrenoble.com/

Shooter
    35mm
    maybe i would buy a box again
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8411266777_340dd7685c_b.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	326.7 KB 
ID:	66855

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by destroya View Post
    I agree. the world is now a global market, so why not make all the film available world wide?
    Perhaps the Fuji companys in each country are run like individual businesses and they can decide what they import based on their potential sales.
    Ben

Shooter
    35mm
    you are right
    from what i know sheet film from fuji in Slovakia, Czech and Poland was only available on special order, and i waited over 6 month for delivery.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I had just learned to appreciate Astia when BAM! it was gone...just two boxes of 50shts @ 4x5 left! AIGH, what to shoot? /..

Shooter
    Medium Format
    any news?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hoth View Post
    any news?
    Do a fleabay search, there's guys in japan selling 4x5" rvp50, in the new packaging and dated 2015 or something.

for >$150 a box of 10.

Sigh.

Although, I googled a german shop that claims to be selling the new stuff for €30 a box, but doesn't look like they ship intercontinental. Maybe if I send some to my sis in London or family in NL then my mum can bring it home in her luggage when she visits in a month...?
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin