Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,211   Posts: 1,532,000   Online: 1193

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Santamaura View Post
    It's a reminder to retailers that they should put new stock at the back of the shelf and sell/ship from the front.
    Off course! I guess I'm a bit slow, as I thought it meant rotate the box itself...
    Henning

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Noble View Post
    henbo, is that SIX boxes (6x20x5 rolls = 600 rolls) or six boxes (6x5 rolls = 30)?
    Andre, I know this was a bit misleading, but it's 5 boxes of 5 rolls, plus a single box with 20 boxes of 5 rolls, so in total six boxes..... (and 125 rolls in total).
    I most of the time buy at least 50 rolls at a time to reduce the shipping cost per roll. I have been looking for a 120 slide film for quite a while, so when I noticed that the Kodak E100G was available again it was an easy decision as I liked Kodak E6 range very much in the past.
    Henning

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You know, with the way the market is going, Fuji may leave E6 production behind them as well, so just in case, you should get some E6 chemistry.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My plan is to start develop E6 myself, but I hope that Fuji (and Agfa) will continue to produce E6 films for decades, so that chemistry also will be available many years from now. But I'm afraid it is not going to be the case. So your advice is definitely worth considering. Thanks for your advice.
    Henning

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by henbo View Post
    My plan is to start develop E6 myself, but I hope that Fuji (and Agfa) will continue to produce E6 films for decades, so that chemistry also will be available many years from now. But I'm afraid it is not going to be the case. So your advice is definitely worth considering. Thanks for your advice.
    Does Agfa still produce E6 film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by tnabbott View Post
    Does Agfa still produce E6 film?
    Not as Agfa. There's the stuff sold as Rollei Digibase CR200, and multiple threads on here about it. Some find it very yellow, apparently some versions aren't. The film sold as Agfa Precisa is made by Fuji and apparently an amateur version of Provia 100.

Shooter
    35mm
    Not to reopen a can of worms, but Digibase CR200 is not a viable option unless you want an unpredictable "alternative" look. The more I've used it, the more I've noticed variations in the heaviness of the color cast and the effective ASA. It's grossly misrepresented by the vendors that sell it. I happen to love it though, and I'll continue to use it as long as it's around.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    "Not as Agfa" means "no."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by tnabbott View Post
    "Not as Agfa" means "no."
    Well what I mean is, you CAN buy film that says "Agfa" on the box. It's not made by Agfa though; it's made by Fuji. And you can apparently buy slide film made by Agfa but sold as Rollei with all kinds of weird and different reports about what it is and how it works. Whatever it is, it isn't the old Agfa film.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin