Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,674   Posts: 1,481,891   Online: 1150

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    You obviously didn't actually read the thread and just wanted to chime in.
    ~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes because (haha) when you have over 2000 posts in 8 months (haha) you never just want to "chime in"! (haha ... LOL)

Get over yourself.
    Let me ask you something. If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?

- Anton Chigurh

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Walmart Medium Format *Fake* Price List

Quote Originally Posted by Dinesh View Post
    Yes because (haha) when you have over 2000 posts in 8 months (haha) you never just want to "chime in"! (haha ... LOL)

Get over yourself.
    I do chime in a ton... But I always read the thread before I post.

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    127 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    You obviously didn't actually read the thread and just wanted to chime in... It's about cost savings of having to run 30 rolls in a day by hand because that's the only way to not lose money from the $35 re-usable e-6 home kits, otherwise if you only do a few rolls, the stuff goes bad... You missed that point obviously.

~Stone

I read you have $30

You sure seem to expect a lot.
    - Bill Lynch

Shooter
    35mm
    Back to the original thread. I just picked up my slide film from Walmart and it was $6.50 with PA taxes. The base price was $5.88
    A very nice price in my book.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin