Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,837   Posts: 1,582,440   Online: 694

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    The only time I used Velvia so far was 35mm on top of White Face Mountain in New York on a sunny day around noon. I didn't know better, but I loved the results. This thread has made me look at the photos again, and I see what all the fuss is about. I can see that I can use Velvia better and make better choices with slide films.

No complaints, though; I still love those photos, pear-shaped and all.
    Truzi

DF

Take the plunge - get out of color photography alltogether, it has no future. Get into B&W

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by DF View Post
    Take the plunge - get out of color photography alltogether, it has no future. Get into B&W
    LOL, people are telling me to get into digital for the same reason.
    Truzi

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DF View Post

LOL! That is funny.
    “The photographer must determine how he wants the finished print to look before he exposes the negative.
    Before releasing the shutter, he must seek 'the flame of recognition,' a sense that the picture would reveal
    the greater mystery of things...more clearly than the eyes see."
    ~Edward Weston, 1922.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin