Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,827   Online: 887

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    That's a good price! I might pick some up myself! I like this thread! Maybe we could have a similar thread as a sticky so we can list where to get color film cheaply.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks to all for the advice. Glad the films are so close in quality these days. Slides would be fun, but then we're talking $18+ per roll by the time we're done. Might get her to shoot some after she learns the basics.
    Thanks for the suggestion on the B&W route. I'd have done that in a heart beat even just a couple years ago, but we've moved so many times, I no longer have any darkroom stuff. I would have to re-purchase all of it. Which I might do eventually if necessary, but one thing at a time. ;-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedidiah Smith View Post
    Thanks to all for the advice. Glad the films are so close in quality these days. Slides would be fun, but then we're talking $18+ per roll by the time we're done. Might get her to shoot some after she learns the basics.
    Thanks for the suggestion on the B&W route. I'd have done that in a heart beat even just a couple years ago, but we've moved so many times, I no longer have any darkroom stuff. I would have to re-purchase all of it. Which I might do eventually if necessary, but one thing at a time. ;-)
    After awhile, I would shoot one roll of Provia, just to demonstrate what slide film is like. There's nothing like seeing a chrome the first time. I went 10 years or more shooting film before I touched Provia. Wow, what an eye opener that was.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin