Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,962   Posts: 1,558,334   Online: 896

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Scanned directly from negative. On a Noritsu machine run by Kenmore Camera. I find it rather hard to believe that the processing was bad, since the Superia 400 and Portra 400VC rolls were processed/scanned at the same time by the same machine. Haven't received prints in years.

I've been able to improve the look of some of the images from that roll, but only after doing some color balance and saturation adjustments to get rid of the flat colors. The image I posted was unedited.

-J
    APUG: F2AS x2, F, Nikomat FTn
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 20/3.5 UD, 50/1.4 AI, 80-200/4.5 AI, 85/1.8 K, 300/4.5 ED AI

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Shooter
    35mm
    TBH, I've rarely had a decent scan from a standard lab package. I'm quite pernickity when I'm wanted the best results I can manage, and it can take me evening to do half-a-dozen scans from either 35mm or MF. Setting the film parameters and profiles are the first job. (It's not really worth the effort if it's just family snaps, I'm afraid that's when I shoot digital.)images.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin