Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,904   Posts: 1,584,594   Online: 912

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Regarding comment #10 and the number of cassettes one can cut from a bulk roll . . . A standard 36-exp load is about sixty-five inches long, so you can fill about eighteen or nineteen cassettes from a hundred foot roll.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I stand corrected, and obviously should buy a calculator. So if 19 rolls, per roll price = $5.26.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Robert James View Post
    Destroya, where do you get the Agfa?
    the agfa is the rollie stuff. i got a 100 foot roll from germany for about $70 shipped. there are a few threads about it here

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum40/1...t-results.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Trask View Post
    I know B/W film can keep a long time in the freezer, with the possible issue of increase in base fog, but what about color slide film? If I bought a roll of this slide film and froze it, how long would I have before it was affected by aging (or radon or intergalactic particles)?

As for price, you can usually get, what, 28 to 30 36-exp rolls from 100 feet? That puts the price at <$3.50/roll, not too bad. I surely couldn't make by own slide film for that price!
    Maybe ten years, maybe more.
    I have shot 1997 Provia RDP II with unknown keeping condition, oh man, there is no color shift at all...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin