Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,291   Posts: 1,535,443   Online: 869

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by RattyMouse View Post
    Buy it while you can, 160NS is gone in 120 size too.
    Have you seen anything official in this regard? I imagine this is likely going to be the case at some point, especially as 160NS doesn't appear to have gotten Fuji's updated packaging, but it's still readily available here.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by skysh4rk View Post
    Have you seen anything official in this regard? I imagine this is likely going to be the case at some point, especially as 160NS doesn't appear to have gotten Fuji's updated packaging, but it's still readily available here.
    It's still available in EU and Japan. It's days are numbered for the reasons you have mentioned. I'm off to Japan in 2 weeks and I'm going to stock up on it + neopan 400.

The great thing about fuji in 120 is that I don't have to lick them. Also I do like the subtle and muted colours.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin