Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,605   Posts: 1,622,608   Online: 1132

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Update - I'm in Penang now and have had a roll processed. The negs look Ok with no funny lines. The prints they gave me have colour casts, but I would put that down to average scanning. I think I am satisfied to keep shooting.

While I am here, is there any more risk with pushed films? I plan to go to some markets tonight and want to push some HP5 to 1600.

Cheers
    If you get a chance, check out my new Facebook Page, Kustoms On Silver!

Hoffy's Flickr Photostream (Not quite analog Only, but nearly!)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    if you can, carry the film on your person(like in pockets) if possible. A friend of mine does that, and goes through the metal detector machine w/o any delays, most of the time

Shooter
    35mm
    Use an x-ray bag. There really easy to buy. If that's not enough, ask for what I call "the cotton swab treatment", aka a hand check. However, don't ask for this in Canada, because they insist on opening the back door of the camera.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin