Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,692   Posts: 1,548,950   Online: 808

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Fall Foliage plans

It's fall again in the Northern hemisphere. Soybeans in the fields are turning yellow then brown. Same with cornfields. Trees will soon follow suit. Some farmers here have already started harvesting their crops.

What are your plans for capturing fall foliage in all its splendor? I've got a roll of Velvia 50 loaded up in the 35mm camera (haven't shot Velvia 50 before, though have shot Velvia 100) and will probably be loading up a roll or two of Ektar 100 in the 620.

Last fall it was Provia 100F.
    ME Super

Shoot more film.
    There are eight ways to put a slide into a projector tray. Seven of them are wrong.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    E100VS, as long as my frozen stock lasts .... sniff ....
    Trying to be the best of whatever I am, even if what I am is no good.

Shooter
    35mm
    I will change approach this year and although I will try to capture some color images with Kodak Gold 400, I plan on Pan F plus, black and white, to get all those wonderful different tones of greys. It will be challenging to find good compositions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Provia 100F 120 in my GF670 folder.

(But it'll never be the same rite of passage that Kodachrome in my Nikon F2 was... sniff...)

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    35mm
    This year I am going to try Velvia and Provia 100. I might even decide to spend some more money and pick up some Ektar. I'm also going to try my hand at IR film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    In addition to my normal stuff (Ektar 100, Ilford FP4), I plan on shooting a couple of rolls of Rollei Redbird film. Last spring I shot some Lomography Lobster 110, and really liked the effect. I think it will make some interesting fall photos.
    Bruce

Moma don't take my Kodachrome away!
    Oops, Kodak just did!
    For all practical purposes, they've taken Kodak away.

BruceCSdunekPhotography.zenfolio.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm going to use Ektar 100 and Trix 400.

Jeff

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Kodak Ektar 100 and Ilford FP4+ for negative film. Provia 100 for reversal film.

Most of the planned shots will be up around Bayreuth, but the local area has so many wooded lots that the local area will be well represented.

JLP
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Depends on the colors here in the NW but I have a little stash of Agfa RSX II 50 in 120 that is getting a little old so I need to use it soon.
    Will bring along some Ektar 100 too but that's the film for this fall.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Fall is just about over around these parts, things are starting to go bare and there is snow on the mountain peaks. I don't shoot a lot of color normally but I have 5 rolls each of Proxia 400X and some long expired Ektacolor Pro 160 in the freezer from various shoots over the past three weeks. Here's hoping I got some decent stuff!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin