Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,291   Posts: 1,535,410   Online: 758

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Big complaints!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
    I think Saturday cartoons would probably be my best bet.
    Best potential signature line I've seen in a long time!

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    The Costcos in Virginia have reduced the number of stores that develop color 35mm film! Now I have to drive 35 miles one way to get a roll of film developed and printed.

Even worse, they now sell breakfast burritos with uncured bacon! It is illegal to sell food from a sick animal! Who in their right mind would want to eat a sick piggy? It is illegal to sell food from a sick animal! [People who keep Kosher or observe Halal need not apply.]
    Are you serious?
    Dave

"She's always out making pictures, She's always out making scenes.
    She's always out the window, When it comes to making Dreams.

It's all mixed up, It's all mixed up, It's all mixed up."

From It's All Mixed Up by The Cars

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The last time I looked Cosco in Henrico still did C-41

Jeff

Shooter
    Large Format
    "You only get sick if your not man enough to fight off what you eat."
    - George the Crook, Cafe Azores

Many sad tears for your crisis. No bacon to ease your processing shock..Where is their humanity?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I heard cured bacon can cause color shifts if film is developed in close proximity.

Just do what I do, shoot about 20 rolls, but some chemistry, leave the film in a box for about a year. Leave the chemistry in another box for about a year. Look in the film box and realize you have enough film for a batch. Buy some more chemistry because you forgot you have chemistry already. Discover the old chemistry while putting away the new chemistry. Write about it here and plan on developing next week.

Don't have enough film? That's what friend are for, just tell them to bring beer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by rich815 View Post
    Because if they're uncured they must still be sick.
    You broke the code!
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The thread should be titled "Pig Complaints".

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's amazing how meat can be cured by the application of a few nitrites. A lot of that sick bacon (uncured) has been treated with celery seed powder, which contains a lot of nitrite. Good for the sick meat, good for the taste.
    Michael Cienfuegos

If you don't want to stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybob20 View Post
    I heard cured bacon can cause color shifts if film is developed in close proximity.

Just do what I do, shoot about 20 rolls, but some chemistry, leave the film in a box for about a year. Leave the chemistry in another box for about a year. Look in the film box and realize you have enough film for a batch. Buy some more chemistry because you forgot you have chemistry already. Discover the old chemistry while putting away the new chemistry. Write about it here and plan on developing next week.

Don't have enough film? That's what friend are for, just tell them to bring beer.
    E6 or C41? Is that Canadian stuff really considered bacon there or have they had a good long hearty laugh at the rest of us who call it that?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybob20 View Post
    Especially when cooked in a microwave oven. If fried or baked, there may be a reciprocity failure but not colour shifts. It is called "hog fog".

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin