Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,898   Posts: 1,584,347   Online: 775

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: E6 on Rotary

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ah so I'm not suffering chemical fumes - it was added later due to changes in the final rinse. (maybe.)

I mixed small amounts from liquids, dividing it down so fine I would mix half a pint at a time and then not until I had the three rolls (I think it was) that amount would do, which is probably why I had no problems with blix.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Thanks dude
    Quote Originally Posted by polyglot View Post
    I think pre-bleach now contains some of the preservative that was previously present in the final rinse, plus something to increase bleach activity. Not sure.

A blix should be OK if the blix is mixed- and used-fresh. If the blix sits on the shelf for a while though, not so good.

Edit: the E6 Process Manual which explains why pre-bleach is there (dye stabilisers, for lack of formaldehyde) amongst other things. Bob, this is worth reading.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin